vCaster enables content creators to produce rich media presentations without the need of an external operator. Our solution is based on a software based recording and streaming application, and can be combined with a hardware setup. This consists of a camera that captures the speaker, audio equipment, desktop capturing and a streaming and recording system.
The vCaster streaming software allows synchronic streaming and recording of the speaker, and presentation slides or other desktop content. Additionally, state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms are integrated to perform real-time person detection and tracking, for continuous reframing depending on the position of the speaker.
vCaster can be combined with our streaming solutions to distribute content within an enterprise’s network via our vServer technology, or externally by using our streaming platform.
Please contact us
For an individual consulting on the use of our video services contact us:
// Features //
- Synchronic recording and broadcasting of referents and presentation slides
- Simple control via tablet or smartphone
- Easy and direct integration via vServer
- Direct provision of the live stream after the recording
- Flexible and adaptable for every meeting room and every situation