vPlayer is a powerful tool for presenting webcast content on the internet. This rich media player can be seamlessly integrated into the client’s web page. With both an Adobe Flash and HTML5 based version, it offers wide compatibility across all desktops including Windows, Linux and MacOS X and mobile platforms such as iOS, Android, and Windows. A key feature of our webcast player is the synchronized playbacks of video, slide and text content accompanied by intuitive search and navigation features.
Users can navigate via video timeline, slides (based on titles and thumbnails), or a full-text search field. Working interactively throughout a presentation, these utilities complement each other perfectly. The front-end of vPlayer is easily integrated into existing or newly authored web content, and designs are readily adapted to corporate design requirements.
Furthermore, you have the option of custom functions such as site-wide search indices, or keywords added manually by experts by experts using quality-assuring workflow.
Please contact us
For an individual consulting on the use of our video services contact us:
// Features //
- Adaptable design with colors and logos
- Configurable view of your video and presentation
- Can be integrated via iFrame directly onto your website
- Innovative navigable chapters and full-text search of all slides
- Optional playback in different languages
- Adaptive streaming for ultimate playback quality with your available bandwidth